vendredi 19 mars 2010

Passage Potier

Il est minuscule mais c'est un des nombreux passages qui font le charme du quartier du Palais Royal.














Relie la rue de Montpensier à la rue de Richelieu, dans le I° arrondissement.

4 commentaires:

James a dit…

Another post that brings me fond memories. This is the passage that I used to walk through on the way to a frindly and surprisingly affordable little restaurant called Chez Stella. Sadly I've been told that Chez Stella is gone.

JPD a dit…

I knew you were going to know that place!
Talking about "Chez Stella", the lady is now retired (well deserved!); it is very sad coz this was one of the very few "authentic" restaurants in this area (not a tourist trap). I know nothing about the future of this little place...

Louis la Vache a dit…

«Louis» didn't discover this when he lived in Paris. It's just the sort of little Parisian jewel he appreciates.

James a dit…

I'm sad that Chez Stella is gone but I'm happy for her. Now I need to find another place like it. (non tourist trap) :)